View Profile 9Hammer

23 Movie Reviews

I was not expecting Between The Buried And Me at all to be on NG. What a surprise.

I see this having a lot of potential as a series, and you have managed to grasp my attention throughout this entire episode well. Mainly with how the elements of the story progressed, with some interesting visual concepts to go along with it. As I believe that storytelling is your strongest suit here, what I would like to see a bit of an improvement on are the visuals! There appeared to be a few inconsistencies with the line weights of the mouth animations compared to the rest of the body. That and some of the hands felt a bit off with how the fingers and palms are arranged too, with an example being at 8:20. Those seemed to stick out a bit but didn't detract from the immersion of the narrative.

I would say that a bit of refining in those departments would benefit this series well, but regardless, this is some rather solid stuff! I'll tag along to see how this unfolds.

Sweet! The music syncing with the animation was a nice direction to take and kept things intriguing throughout. The animations livened up the simplistic characters as well (though the simplicity wasn't a detractor for the most part). Things felt and looked fluid and, overall, was pretty charming for the visual story that was shown. Good stuff here!

1 Game Review

Been digging this game a lot, and the new art each day is awesome! Doing my best to check in regularly too, lol. Super fun!

GallowJolt responds:

haha digging ahahahahaha

1 Audio Review

Awesome stuff! Instrumentation is very well mixed and I especially liked how you spiced things up with that 5/4 (or 10/8) segment at 1:47.

CoredxBitch responds:

Thank you, sir!

7 Art Reviews

Interesting take on a scene for Nurse Joy! I'd say you did a solid job with this render, and it would be interesting to see some visual consistency with the floor tiling. I feel it would also aid in the perspective shot as well since we would be able to see where the tiles separate near the center of the floor!

This is awesome!!!

P-PAMda responds:

ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶜʰʳᶦˢᵗᵐᵃˢ ⁹⁹⁹⁹⁹

Thank you so much for this, genuinely. It's incredible!

Greetings, and welcome to my Newgrounds page! I'm a Graphic Designer and 2D Animator! Currently, I'm working on Chaotic Heart, Beyond the Fog, and Solace. Contact E-mail: 9hammeranims@gmail.com

25, Male